Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Looking for a Good Random Wheel Online

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Senior Hostboard Member cofali's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 24th, 2024
    Posts
    348
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

    Looking for a Good Random Wheel Online

    Hello everyone.

    I’m looking for a reliable random wheel online tool that I can use for games, classroom activities, giveaways, and making quick decisions. There seem to be quite a few options available, but I’m not sure which ones are actually easy to use and offer useful features without requiring registration.

    Ideally, I’d like something where I can add custom names or choices, spin the wheel smoothly, and remove an option after it has been selected. It would also be helpful if the wheel could be saved or shared with others.

    What random wheel tools have you used, and which one would you recommend?

  2. #2
    Hostboard Member donixo's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 7th, 2025
    Posts
    59
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Looking for a Good Random Wheel Online

    I’ve used a few random selection tools, and I’d prioritize one that works directly in the browser without requiring an account. A good random wheel online tool should let you add custom entries, remove a winner after each spin, and save or share the wheel easily. For classroom activities and giveaways, I’d also look for a clean interface with a smooth spin animation and minimal distractions. If you’re using it regularly, having multiple saved wheels for different groups or games is especially useful. I’d test a couple of options with your actual use case before settling on one, since features can vary quite a bit.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •